SmartBuyGlasses Buying Guides
We're here to helpCONTINUE SHOPPING
Purchasing a new pair of glasses on SmartBuyGlasses is a fun, quick and easy shopping experience. Never again will you have to run around to a dozen different optical stores, sifting through heavily overpriced frames.
Here at SmartBuyGlasses, we offer a huge number of designer sunglasses and eyeglasses with a choice of lens and colour options. Our Buying Guide aims to help you make the correct choice.
- Choosing the Correct Frame Online
- Find out which frame styles, shapes and colours will look best on you.
- Choosing Sunglasses
- Find out how to choose the perfect pair of sunglasses.
- Lens Information
- Learn more about the lens options we provide.
- Find out who's wearing what and follow their style.
- How to Put In Contact Lenses
- Easy steps for inserting contact lenses.
- Online Eye Test
- Find out if you have 20/20 vision with our simple online eye test.
- Checkout Guide
- Follow these steps for an easy and hassle-free online shopping experience.
- Designer Brands
- Learn how Gucci and many other designers became famous.
Why we love Designer Sunglasses?
As a nation obsessed with celebrities, we are constantly copying their diets, vacation spots and fashion style. Designer sunglasses are a must-have accessory for all celebrities, from desperate D-listers to ultra-glam A-listers. Not only do designer sunglasses create the ultimate Hollywood look, but also play an important function in our lives by protecting our eyes from harmful UV sunrays.
Many cheap, copycat sunglasses can look great, but don't offer the same protection or quality as designer sunglasses.
- Celebrity mums, such as singer Britney Spears and actress Halle Berry know how to sizzle in Versace sunglasses. The understated, casual style of Versace sunglasses fit in with the hectic lifestyle of raising a little terror in the eyes of the paparazzi.
- Halle Berry is wearing Versace 4114 and Britney Spears is wearing Versace VE2064B